Many people who snore are suffering with sleep apnea. They take in reduced amounts of oxygen and as a result complain of:
- Headaches in the morning or reduced memory and mental performance
- Prolonged fatigue or falling asleep at unsuitable times
- Morning heartburn, nighttime acid relux or GERD
- Frequent trips to the bathroom during the night
The health risks related with snoring can be life threatening and may include:
- Cardiovascular issues
- High Blood Pressure/Hypertension
- Heart failure
- Daytime fatigue
- Memory problems
A sleep device works by holding the lower jaw slightly forward while you sleep on your back keeping your airway open all night. If you’re interested in more information on how a sleep device could improve your sleep, Click Here
As your dentist today about the Dorsal appliance, our patients are having great results from this device.
As always, Thank you for being part of our practice family!